- For rigidity and firmness, this 80# Cardstock Cover is twice as thick as a sheet of 28# printer|writing paper or a 70# text|offset paper. 216 gsm (grams per square meter). Calipers at .011 inches. Even this thick, it works with most ink jet printers and with laser printers which print slower or have a higher temperature to fuse the toner to this thicker card stock.
- With characteristics Similar to Handmade paper, intriguingly subtle darker specks from small fibers of pulp are randomly distributed throughout each sheet, giving them the natural look of a fibrous handmade paper. But without sacrificing the systematized accuracy of high tech paper milling for consistent results.
- The Printable Surface which is fairly smooth makes this paper fun to use in your card making, artwork, handwriting and hand crafting, stamping, scrapbooking, and other enjoyable craft projects. Discover how a natural tone will make your colors more earthy than they would look on bright white paper. Earth tone enthusiasts, even for certain projects, like the natural fibre and unpretentious earthy look.
- Acid-free and Lignin free Recycled paper with 30% post consumer waste, as good stewards of the environment. A great mix of recycling and processing to get the just right native look of fibers poured and pressed into paper. They make some of the best invitations and cards which may become keep sakes.
- Thousands of happy customers have appreciated the quality paper we provide as well as the good service we offer. With over 30 years in the paper business, we have experience printing and writing on, folding, cutting, stapling, and assembling lots of high quality papers. We are always eager to answer questions so you get the right paper for the right job.
Earthy DRIFTWOOD FIBER Cover Paper - Giving You the Natural Look Of A Fibrous Handmade Paper... With the Consistency of High Tech Paper Milling
Heavier 80# Cover Sheets Give You More Thickness than a Printer|Text Weight- For rigidity and firmness, this is a cardstock cover. This 80# stock is twice as thick as a sheet of 28# printer|writing paper or 70# text paper. 216 gsm. Works with most ink jet printers. Laser printers need a higher temperature to fuse the toner to the paper.
- Light tan color blends nicely with the darker kraft brown and is light enough for printed ink to show.
- With characteristics similar to handmade paper, subtle darker specks from small fibers of pulp are randomly distributed throughout each sheet.
Quality Cover Stock to Make Your Project Look Great!-Printable surface which is fairly smooth makes this paper fun to use in your card making, hand crafting, scrapbooking, and other craft projects.
-Earth tone enthusiasts like the natural fibre and earthy look. Use your skills and imagination for do it yourself invitations and other diy projects.
-Recycled with 30% post consumer waste, as good stewards of the environment.
-With over 30 years in the paper business, we have experience printing, folding, cutting, stapling, and assembling lots of high quality papers. We are always eager to answer questions so you get the right paper for the right job.
-We have worked with thousands of happy customers.
We are so confident about the quality of our paper that we offer you a 60 day money back guarantee. We want all our customers to be happy ones.
Click the orange Add to Cart button to buy now and we'll get your Earthy Driftwood Fiber Paper on the way!
Let them speak for us
4.9 out of 5.0 11,926 reviews
Excellent customer service.
The whole process of browsing, choosing the product, and then getting it in a few days in perfectly packed boxes is great!!
Will buy again.
I love to work on a variety of craft with my children at home and I am delighted to find all kinds of paper on a single stop.
Loved the paper. Will recommend.
They Never disappoint.
I keep needing paper at work for printing documents and thunderbolt papers have been our choice for a long time now.
I have been using this product for many years now. They deliver the same quality each time and I appreciate the dependability.
Works perfectly with my printer.
So far there have been no jams or missing print. Excellent paper. Will buy again.
Quicker than you think.
Only a phone-call away.
Claim hassle-free returns.
Secured Shipping & Handling